Photobucket

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy 64th...


It's our 64th monthliversary tmr! Keke. Yeah yeah. 64 months of being a couple. Wooo. Over the 5-year mark already.

Time flies so fast. Does one year really feel like one year to you? I don't know. Perhaps happy times always feel shorter, while gloomy times always feel longer.

We took these pics at Marina South on our 28th monthliversary, which was on 29th Nov 2005. That's almost exactly 3 years ago. WoWWW! I wonder if jw even remembers we took all these pics with our newly bought camera at that time. Keke.



Anway, monthliversaries are special to us. And we will always wish each other "Happy XXth Monthliversary, dear!" For a guy (hmmm, I mean, gals are generally better with dates than guys, right??), jw is quite good with dates and he seldom forgets them. Hehe. Not that I will eat him up if he does. But it does feel nice to just receive a wish like that. Sometimes he brings me out for nice dinner, or we will catch a show, or once in awhile he buys flowers though I'm not a big fan of flowers because I think they die too fast and it's not value for $$. Sometimes he gives me a little card, and those with doggie pics on them are soo cute! =)

For me, I used to give him a prezzie every month. Haha. Yeah. Used to. Before he came to Sweden last year April. I think I was more creative in my gifts back in Singapore, and on the 29th of each month I will prepare a mini prezzie especially for him. Cards, odd-shaped photo frames, teddy bears with his name sewn on it, 'vouchers' for him to redeem like a free session of massage or white hair-plucking, funny videos, photo albums, scrapbooks, mock magazines etc... Cards were the easiest, cos' with a colour printer I can print out a photo and then just scribble some words on it. Waha. The point is, I wanted to jot down a thing or two that was special in that month. Like things we did, or words we said, or even bickers we had, and always encouraged him and myself to move on and hold on to our love tightly as ever.

But after he came Sweden, I only sent him gifts on his bdays. Waha. Yeah. From every month to once a year. *guilty* For a while, he kept asking bout his monthly prezzies, and I guess eventually he gave up on me. HAHA. Well. BUT, I picked up the tradition again when I came here, to Sweden. And yes, for the past two months, I made him super simple cards becos' I think I ran out of creative juice. Do our brains gets rusty when we haven't used them for long? I sure hope not!!

I hope I can always think of special things to make for him. So yesterday, while I was pom-poming, I thought of an idea. Something I have not done before. Keke. Ta-dah!!


Yeah. Air tickets!! Waha. Mock air tickets, of coz. =) Since we are going on our honeymoon next month. Mi tang yue liang! So I decided to include some memories of our fairytale wedding. =) Like dates, photoshoot pics, nicknames, our ring logo etc. Sometimes he laughs at my childish-ness and my wacky prezzies, but I know he likes all of them. Keke. So, the time now is 2pm and I think he will be back soon and ta-dah, I can surprise him with a hug and his prezzie. Hope it will help to cheer up his day. =)

To many more monthliversaries ahead of us.. Happy 64th!!!


Photobucket~Summer~ 8:27 PM



My name:
Summer Goh Yun Shuang
My wish: To lead a life with no regrets..
My belief: Life is beautiful & always full of hope..

Quote of the season:
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for...




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

what's up


our little precious

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

韵双的话

与我分享我心中的点点滴滴...
Photobucket

recent breeze

Kall och ensam...
Dandelion...
We're on our way, baby!
Special..
Click click..
A childhood dream..
The kitchen art & craft..
Photo fun.. =)
说好的幸福到底在哪?
I learnt something new..


whispers of the wind

The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they are still alive.

O.A. Battista

You grow up the day you have your first real laugh, at yourself.

Ethel Barrymore

The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.

Moliere

If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?

Stephen Levine

last season

May 2005
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
September 2012

friends

Aaron
Andy
Cindy
Click Clique
Diana
Elvina
Esther
Howie
Ivy & Kenneth
Jenny
Jingxian
Katherine
Kexin
Lijun
Michelle
Priyah
Sabrina
Sean
Seline
Sherin
Sherline
Sooyi
Vera
Weimin
Xiaoling
Yingzhen
Yong Siang
Zhili


my visitors