Photobucket

Monday, November 19, 2007

I Love Sunday..


Well, ever since I started teaching at Berries, which is two years ago, I’ve always looked more forward to Saturday nites than Friday nites (hmm, though I sometimes still party on Fridays lar). But Sat nite is the only time I don’t have to worry about getting up early for work the next day. Keke. Although I’m now taking up piano classes on Sundays, that doesn’t really count since it’s something I enjoy & something I took up willingly.

Sunday is also one of my fav time of the week, because it’s FAMILY-day! & when jw was here, we will eat wif my mummy & popo every Sunday, bringing them to different places to try out different food, & then head home for a couple of rounds of mahjong, AND then head back to his house for dinner with his family. Keke. Sundays are usually quite well spent. =) Now that jw is not around, I still try to eat wif his parents and my family regularly, and still play 3-kah mahjong with my mum & popo. Sometimes I will hang out with my frenz, and sometimes I just enjoy the feeling of being able to nua at home and watch TV/DVDs.

Yesterday was a very fruitful Sunday for moi!! Keke, I quite amazed myself by the number of things I accomplished in a day. Lalala.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket1) I went for my usual piano class at Yamaha at 10am. Am quite thrilled that we are now starting to play using both hands, and I definitely need to memorize the base clef notes soon!! I downloaded the music score for Pachelbel Canon today and I swear I am going to master this song one day. Kekeke. Along with some other Chinese songs that I really really like.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket2) I went to take my first Gardasil jab at Tampines Blk 201B. It’s the vaccine to prevent cervical cancer (effective for women aged 9-26), and to be taken over the course of six months. Have been procrastinating for long, after my colleague Janice told me about it months ago and she had advised us to go get it while we still can. Guess the fact that I realized, after 10 years, that my mum had cervical and not ovarian cancer really woke me up. So, there you go, $200 for my first jab. Next one will be in Jan next year and the last in May. It’s not 100% foolproof, and only prevents up to 70%, but it’s definitely better than nothing.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket3) It is Ishi’s 26th Birthday tmr. =) I stayed up on Sat and did up a scrapbook pg for him. Wrote down the lyrics of the song ‘Gao Jie’, because everytime I hear it, I think of him and I find the lyrics very meaningful though sad. Bought 5 white roses for him too. No $$$ to buy a bouquet, so bought loose stalks instead. I guess it’s fated that I didn’t bump into anyone when I was at the temple yesterday, so I had the opportunity to spend some alone time with him. Told him about my upcoming wedding plans, told him how I would have loved to have him as my wedding singer, shared with him about my life, shared with him a lot, and told him I missed him. Saw some flowers by his locker. Guess he’s still missed by a lot of pple. I sat there for around half an hour, before I went to burn the card for him. The shifu who directed me to the stove was quite bemused initially to see me holding the card and asking for directions, and when she asked me what is it, I said it’s a birthday card. Is it that people only burn paper money? I dunnoe. But I dun wanna burn paper money, I just wanna burn my card. Happie Bday my dear fren.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket4) Had a haircut at Icon (by Shunji Matsuo) in Century Square after that. Cut my fringe short again, and trimmed my hair only by a teeny bit cos’ I’m going to let it grow for my wedding. Keke. Thought of highlighting my hair again since it’s been black for half a year, maybe I’ll do it when I get my next pay. Keke. Do you think I should have coloured hair when I go for my wedding photo shoot? Haha. Dunno. Still pondering bout that, but anyway have yet to fix the date of the shoot. =)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket5) On my way home, I bought Old Chang Kee curry puff for my dear mummy. Keke. Was thinking of whether I should catch a nap, but decided to keep up the zest and Ta-Dah, I finally tidied up my little room and mopped the floor. Keke. It’s scary, but yes, I finally emptied the luggage bag I took back from Europe. Some of my clothes were still inside along with some other barang barang. Wahaha. Also went through all the goodie bags I got from media events/wedding exhibition and went through bags and bags of books/documents I took back from jw’s house. Keke. FINALLY. Threw away a lot of unwanted stuff. & at last I have enough space to lay out the keyboard without it seeming too odd. YAY!! It’s really hard to get yourself motivated enough to do a spring clean, but honestly I think the results of it will make you very proud and elated. Haha. Don’t you agree?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket6) It’s not like I have more than 24 hours a day, so the sun finally started to set on my Sunday. At 6.30pm, after the heavy rain had stopped, I stepped out of the house and made my way to jw’s house for dinner with his family. Hee. Was thrilled to see xuanxuan and yuheng again, the cute little kids. Yuheng is 7 months old now, and gosh he is such a cheerful BB!! He can look at me, and then laugh, look at me again, and laugh again!! High-pitched, loud laughter. & his eyes will become mi mi yan, which makes him really really adorable. I was thinking maybe he’ll be afraid of me since he hasn’t seen me in months, but well, *phew* he wasn’t. Jw’s mum said I got xiao hai zi yuan, cos’ last time xuanxuan liked me too. Hehe. I hope so!! Maybe being wu lao shi really helps. Haha. I hope my kids will like me next time too. So, we had a nice dinner together. & that marks the end of my Sunday.

I guess I’ll be very tired if all my Sundays are like this. But well, though exhausting, it was indeed very fulfilling and I went to bed feeling happy. OH, & you won’t believe it but I dreamt of Jay Chou last nite and we were in the same sch and went for dinner with three other classmates and ALMOST caught a movie together on our own. How weird. Must be listening too much to his songs recently. Cai Hong and Wo Bu Pei. These two songs are really nice! If you have time, do go listen to them.. =)

Tata..

Photobucket~Summer~ 4:08 PM



My name:
Summer Goh Yun Shuang
My wish: To lead a life with no regrets..
My belief: Life is beautiful & always full of hope..

Quote of the season:
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for...




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

what's up


our little precious

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

韵双的话

与我分享我心中的点点滴滴...
Photobucket

recent breeze

In need of passion...
May my wish come true..
Tired but happy..
Blessing or curse?
You see a gorgeous girl...
Our wedding plans...
I luv CNY..
Male of Female?
Why do we forget...
Mj corner


whispers of the wind

The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they are still alive.

O.A. Battista

You grow up the day you have your first real laugh, at yourself.

Ethel Barrymore

The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.

Moliere

If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?

Stephen Levine

last season

May 2005
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
September 2012

friends

Aaron
Andy
Cindy
Click Clique
Diana
Elvina
Esther
Howie
Ivy & Kenneth
Jenny
Jingxian
Katherine
Kexin
Lijun
Michelle
Priyah
Sabrina
Sean
Seline
Sherin
Sherline
Sooyi
Vera
Weimin
Xiaoling
Yingzhen
Yong Siang
Zhili


my visitors