Photobucket

Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby pics again!~

Photobucket

Honestly, I don't really know who reads my blog. I guess most of you are my friends or relatives either in Singapore or here in Sweden. Not many of you leave a msg when you visit, so I don't track too and it leaves me clueless to who you are. Not that I will wanna know too, because the purpose of blogging is not about that, it's just an outlet for me to write my feelings, to pour out my tots, to share about my life.

But well, a friend was saying I need to put up more pics on Angel. Haha. I tot I am doing a good job already! Not easy to find time to upload photos, choose photos, edit photos and post them on my blog, yeah. Hehe. Plus, I also need to put pics on facebook because that's where majority of my friends visit, not my blog. But anyway, Angel is turning 2 months soon! And before I upload more of her pics on fb, here are some of her recent shots.

We were at a friend's house last night for her girl's bday party, and some people were saying that Angel looks like jw more. Hee. He probably floated to the clouds deep inside when he heard that. =) Another friend gave a cute remark and said she's very "hybrid", I kind of like that because it means she encompasses both of us and resembles both of us, which is very fair. Hehe. But well, at first it mattered more to us, but now I guess it doesn't really. Angel will be her own unique self, and so long as she's happy and healthy, that's all it should be about, shouldn't it?

She wore this cute little dress given by Kersin yiyi to the party yesterday. We let her wear her Bobdog hat too and she kinda looked adorable. Hehe. Of cos rite, which baby is not adorable and kawaii. Wahaha. It's amazing how she can sleep nearly throughout the whole time we are out at our friends' houses. It's like the 4th or 5th time she did it already! No one's complaining too, sleeping soundly is definitely better than bawling loudly. Luckily she's quite receptible to other yiyi's carrying her too. I hope she will be a friendly baby!!

We also brought her to Kalmar last week, she was all dressed in pink. Hehe. I wonder why babies love to ride in cars so much. Maybe it's the vibration and the movement that makes it so enjoyable for them. Good though. She sleeps well during car journeys, both in our arms and on her own car seat. (well, except of cos when she's hungry or dirty!)

She also wore some new clothes bought by Daddy from US last time. Yay yay. So fast she has already outgrown many of the newborn clothes already. Hehe. Really lucky we didn't buy alot alot. Hehe. Well, so this romper above says it all. Her heart goes to Daddy! Hee. But recently she seems to prefer Mummy more though. Hehe. Of cos right, Mummy feeds and cleans and talks and sings and bonds with her more than Daddy. Keke.


And last but not least, this is one of my most well-loved shirt. Woohoo!!~ For obvious reasons. Hehe. Thanks to dear for buying it. Keke.

Rightey. Time to sign off. Baby is calling for Mummy now, or rather, she's calling for milk milk. Haha. Tata! Till the next tme!!


Photobucket~Summer~ 1:11 AM



My name:
Summer Goh Yun Shuang
My wish: To lead a life with no regrets..
My belief: Life is beautiful & always full of hope..

Quote of the season:
A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for...




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

what's up


our little precious

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

韵双的话

与我分享我心中的点点滴滴...
Photobucket

recent breeze

Lucky No. 5...
Hope for the best but expect the worst..
A white christmas..
Angel turns 1 month!!~
Angel 长大了!
Baby gains, Mummy loses
Happy family...
Angel is 12 days old!
An Angel is Born!~
Getting all set...


whispers of the wind

The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they are still alive.

O.A. Battista

You grow up the day you have your first real laugh, at yourself.

Ethel Barrymore

The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.

Moliere

If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?

Stephen Levine

last season

May 2005
June 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
September 2012

friends

Aaron
Andy
Cindy
Click Clique
Diana
Elvina
Esther
Howie
Ivy & Kenneth
Jenny
Jingxian
Katherine
Kexin
Lijun
Michelle
Priyah
Sabrina
Sean
Seline
Sherin
Sherline
Sooyi
Vera
Weimin
Xiaoling
Yingzhen
Yong Siang
Zhili


my visitors